Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome to Adagio! :)

Hi! :) I am Katie! I'm 13 years old and I live in the Philippines where it's more fun! I love reading books, traveling with my family, and everything that has to do with dancing and music. I've been dancing ballet since I was 4 years old and I've been playing the piano for over 7 years now.
 
Now, you might be wondering what my blog, Adagio, means and why I chose it for my blog's name. For those of you who've heard of it for the very first time, Adagio is an Italian word that means 'at ease' or 'slowly'. I chose Adagio to name my blog because it's one of the common things between my two favorite hobbies in the world: dancing ballet and playing the piano. In ballet, Adagio means to move slowly and gracefully but with control and very precise movements. In music, Adagio is basically the same but instead of movement, it means to play at a slower tempo.

I hope you'll take time to read my future blogs as I take you all on a journey about my life as a ballerina and a pianist! :)

4 comments:

  1. Katie your very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. The layout is pleasing to the eyes. The introductory entry gives the reader a glimpse of who the blogger is. Very good, Katie!

    ReplyDelete